What's new

HUGE!!! sterling spoon

hit80s

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
421
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ace 250
I was in an antique store and spotted this and asked the clerk how much and she said ohhhh how about 10.00 ....I said ok. Its 7 oz and marked sterling. Compare with the morgan dollar !
 

Attachments

  • ts spoon.webp
    ts spoon.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,010
  • asf.webp
    asf.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 995
  • ts spoon.webp
    ts spoon.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,007
  • asf.webp
    asf.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 996
Score :thumbsup: keep up the good work and it looks cool to.
 
Most of the average peices i scrap.......I keep the cool looking stuff :wink:
 
I picked up a sterling spoon over the weekend, ALLAN ADLER weighs 1.45 ounces. nice hammered spoon, figured I'd save it & when I get enough I'd scrap it out!
 
If I had a big, beautiful sterling spoon, I would find the pattern and check out selling it on eBay rather than selling it for scrap. I am sure you could get more that way!
 
I got 170.00 for that spoon at an antiques show
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom