- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,281
- Reaction score
- 207,320
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Yesterday I hooked up with person that is doing an estate for the family. It seems that he is the one shouldered with the labour of everything and there's no real benefit.
I put in an offer on a building of scrap metal and then we went to the house.
He showed me around and I told him that there is a estate company that will sell everything for the estate before the end of the month.
He walked past a large plastic garbage can full of boxes, jewelry cases. Garbage!
I started to take it out and he helped, and I dumped everything in one case, and asked how much?
Merry Christmas-take it.
It's just going into the next dumpster anyways.
The next item was a nice MARBLES 7" hunting knife for $20.
The other item was a canteen of mixed cutlery for $50
Net result: Costume jewelry box:
11.361 grams of 10Kt
22 grams of Sterling jewelry
Cutlery:
383 grams of sterling
Knife:
I put in an offer on a building of scrap metal and then we went to the house.
He showed me around and I told him that there is a estate company that will sell everything for the estate before the end of the month.
He walked past a large plastic garbage can full of boxes, jewelry cases. Garbage!
I started to take it out and he helped, and I dumped everything in one case, and asked how much?
Merry Christmas-take it.
It's just going into the next dumpster anyways.The next item was a nice MARBLES 7" hunting knife for $20.
The other item was a canteen of mixed cutlery for $50
Net result: Costume jewelry box:
11.361 grams of 10Kt
22 grams of Sterling jewelry
Cutlery:
383 grams of sterling
Knife:







