What's new

Hulk Hogan Passes Away.... WWE Legend Passes away at 71.

ARC

Emerald Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
40,567
Reaction score
151,008
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.............Heart attack.

I met him several times... and he spent most of his life here with his family.
One of my best friends dad use to play football with him when young.
 
Screenshot_20250724_200059_Chrome.webp
 
All those years of steroids could not have been good for him
 
  • Agree
Reactions: ARC
He was a character. I suspect steroid abuse led to his early departure.
Doubt it was steroids, he recently went through surgery on both neck and spine from old injuries within last month. He has had 25 surgeries the last 10 years. More likely a blood clot.

His heart was failing, he was experiencing shortness of breath, and he was reportedly on oxygen at times.
 
I think they went through a LOT of drug enhancing solutions many years ago to build up there bodies
 
Last edited:
I suspect steroid abuse led to his early departure.

Early departure? Living to 71 isn't considered an early departure! I've had friends and relatives die in their teens and twenties. That's an early departure...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom