jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 97,001 Reaction score 76,440 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2020 Thread Owner #1
SD51 Gold Member Joined Aug 24, 2016 Messages 5,209 Reaction score 10,906 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used E-TRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2020 #2 Wow and that is the same year the model 1911 45 ACP was invented. I know that has nothing to do with Gold coins but I can't help myself. Lost my last two brain cells today trapped indoors.....
Wow and that is the same year the model 1911 45 ACP was invented. I know that has nothing to do with Gold coins but I can't help myself. Lost my last two brain cells today trapped indoors.....
Diver_Down Silver Member Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 2,001 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Augustine, FL Apr 25, 2020 #3 They did the same in in the 1800s with silver coins.