What's new

Humans hunted for meat 2 million years ago

  • Thread starter Thread starter natchitoches
  • Start date Start date
Nice read, agree with the extreme violence ls in our nature, and I agree about the small brained apeman,
 
Last edited:
Humans hunted for meat 2 million years ago
:icon_scratch:

Sorry that makes me laugh.
is there a great surprise in this ?

they sure didn't hop in the Prius & go to Wallmart :laughing9:
 


Here's an interesting theory on human origins. Very interesting, a little long, but seems very possible.
 
Well I'm pretty Confident everything I know is correct :laughing7:
but will give it a look to see if they know what I know :icon_thumright:
 


Here's an interesting theory on human origins. Very interesting, a little long, but seems very possible.


i have that video on my computer , haven't gotten around to watching it yet, i thought this one was very interesting.getting off subject a bit but....

 


Here's an interesting theory on human origins. Very interesting, a little long, but seems very possible.


Very interesting indeed !

I do agree with him that there is plenty of proof on Bigfoot, but the problem is it doesn't matter what proof
you supply, someone will just say it's an ape, or an Ugly Human & most people will fall in line.

if I understood him correctly,
I find it hard to believe he thinks all human life was created here from space,
won't consider Evolution, says, there is no proof of it,
but considers there is plenty of proof for the things he believes.
it just makes him like everyone else.

But again even though I believe life on earth is Millions of years old,
and destroyed & reborn at least 3 times in those millions & millions of years,
and that at least once life from from space came and moved in with us,
I don't believe in proof of creation of humans a few thousand years ago,
just because we haven't found proof of the missing link.
that's like saying anytime the cops can't find the body means there never was one.
 
"and that at least once life from from space came and moved in with us,"

LOL, you mean like Dennis Rodman?
 
I had to be the unlucky one. Why didn't my brain " grow bigger and bigger"?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom