What's new

Hunt # 71 - Found a purse on the beach!

MadPixelPusher

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
37
Reaction score
33
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Surf P.I. Dual Field
A purse charm that is. Three additional charms found but not the bracelet. In this recessionary, depressionary, economic times, I'll take it! I originally thought the charms were off a Pandora bracelet until I got home and checked them under magnification. Although I did not find anything of considerable importance, it was still a delightful diversion just to get out and peruse my preferred hunting grounds.

As always, may you have a plentiful hunt with a plethora of significant acquisitions!

9-06-2012-01sp.webp9-06-2012-02sp.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice charms, I like your clean presentation and your running totals.
Were you in the Military?
 
Nice charms, I like your clean presentation and your running totals.
Were you in the Military?

As a matter of fact, yes. My tour ended in 74 just as we were winding down the conflict in Vietnam. Seems a lifetime ago!
 
Thanks for sharing. It's always nice to be at the beach detecting. Good luck!!
 
Very nice post, MadPix :headbang:

Those charms are so cute,, and maybe there are more of them at the place where you found them.

Lorraine
 
I like those charms,very girly,girly WTG:icon_thumright:,,HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom