What's new

Hunted A Soccer & Baseball Diamond With The "AT GOLD" And Found Silver

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
4,418
Reaction score
4,007
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Hunted A Soccer & Baseball Diamond With The "AT GOLD" And Found Silver

charles.jpg

I headed out after work for a little over 2 hours across town to a place I hade been eyeballing for some time. The school was built in 1947, and I was hoping to get some older coins. I used the DD 8.5" x 11" coil, as I really haven't got very much time on it. I did get some pennies from the 40's on up and a cool penny from Ireland. Ever heard of chicken scratch? Just look at the coin..... :laughing7: I slipped :(. I did get another silver dime using the AT GOLD.
 

Attachments

  • chicken scratch.webp
    chicken scratch.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 237
Re: Hunted A Soccer & Baseball Diamond With The "AT GOLD" And Found Silver

Hey John.

Where did you get that neat looking digger?
 
Re: Hunted A Soccer & Baseball Diamond With The "AT GOLD" And Found Silver

Smudge said:
Hey John.

Where did you get that neat looking digger?

A fellow..."Stan" used to make them and sell them. Unfortunately, he passed away several years back, so they are not available any more. They work great in dried, hard soil.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom