What's new

Hunted New Site In The Lowcountry Of SC

EdistoDigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2009
Messages
54
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
It was a beautiful day down in the lowcountry of SC. Its was great day to be out. No nats or mosquitoes, no snakes, just beautiful sunshine.

I found a new site to hunt and it looks pretty good. Here are some of the finds from yesterday. I still need to clean the buttons up a bit.

Does anyone recognized the eagle button? I check some pics on the web and could not find it. Anyone have "the button book"? Jefferson seems to like it! I also do not reconize the buckle looking item.

Thanks for looking.

EdistoDigger
 

Attachments

  • P1040748.webp
    P1040748.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 759
  • P1040749.webp
    P1040749.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 771
  • P1040747.webp
    P1040747.webp
    37 KB · Views: 788
Upvote 0
cool button.....Matt
 
Very nice button!
 
Nice Digs!
can't match your button, the below first issued to Naval Officers 1810.
Yours sure looks like an earlier design.
Super Button Find ! love the 1 Piece Militaries :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • navy.webp
    navy.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 386
that button is cool
 
Wow love that button, looks like u might have found a good site. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom