M
minelabex1000
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
"Hunted Out" Park Finds
Here are a few of the finds I've made in a couple of extremely "hunted out" parks.
These are tiny parks in Michigan where entire clubs have regularly hunted for the past 20+ years. Even pull tabs are getting hard to find!
There are several gold and silver rings and large silver coins not in these pictures as my kids wanted them. I also found several Civil War era relics not shown here.
May this pump somebody up?
Here are a few of the finds I've made in a couple of extremely "hunted out" parks.
These are tiny parks in Michigan where entire clubs have regularly hunted for the past 20+ years. Even pull tabs are getting hard to find!
There are several gold and silver rings and large silver coins not in these pictures as my kids wanted them. I also found several Civil War era relics not shown here.
May this pump somebody up?

Attachments
Upvote
2

What great finds,just goes to show that you CAN pull a lot out of the ground.When i'm on an old home site i'll take a plot and swing it from north to south then back again from east to west.Can't tell you how much was missed on the first run.If I'm having good results I'll change my settings and go after it again.HH






