What's new

Hunted with a new friend today!.....

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got an invite from a friend on another forum to water hunt today. It was 44 degrees when I left this morning and it sure ended up being a nice day. Best I could do is a Silver ring, $4.63 in clad, some misc, and plenty of trash. Had fun, and have a new friend.
Included is a pic of the silver ring before and after electrolysis.
 

Attachments

  • DSC05683.webp
    DSC05683.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC05688.webp
    DSC05688.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC05687.webp
    DSC05687.webp
    61 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC05690.webp
    DSC05690.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC05695.webp
    DSC05695.webp
    9 KB · Views: 118
Rough start to the day. At least you were able to clean out some trash and get rewarded with a silver ring. Good job Mike. Hey, I think I know that lake!
 
Nice score on the silver ring Mike :thumbsup:
 
Never seen so many pulltabs in my life! Congrats on the silver!
 
Wow, you worked hard for that one Mike. Glad you got out on such a nice day. :thumbsup:

HH
 
Looks like you earned that one Mike Congrats on the sliver ring.
 
Nice score on the Silver Mike! Looks like fun :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom