What's new

Hunting buddy in massachusetts?

jyt2017

Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2010
Messages
546
Reaction score
307
Golden Thread
1
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Just curious if there are any detectorists in mass area, I am willing to travel to NH or RI as well...maybe CT. Thanks. HH -Joe
 
Upvote 0
Joe,
Where are you located, I"m a little west of Boston.
 
Hi Joe,

I am in Medford, reply if you would like to hook up.

I have 2 other hunting buddies from Medford and we try to go out in the early evenings after work.

HH
DDos
 
Joe , how's it going , Steve North of Boston got alot on my plate just now but hope to hit the beaches soon. of the bottom of a lake.
 
Hey Joe, I'm in Manchester, NH. I wouldn't mind having you come along with me to a few cellar holes or old parks that are in the area.

Give me a shout.
 
im in plymouth
 
Hey Joe,I'm in Agawam
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom