The Patriot
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2009
- Messages
- 2,478
- Reaction score
- 1,966
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Digging Relics
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Finally made it out for the first hunt after a long hard winter...a lot of snow has melted but as IP can attest to that finding areas that weren't frozen was a challenge. My old Minelab XS is in trying to get fixed or was it the museum, anyhow got to try the E trac for the first time and was impressed with it's ability to pick up small targets and some deep finds…Find of the day for me was what I believe is an 2nd American Regiment button….reason I say that is there were also 3rd American Regiment buttons also found in the area which virtually look the same and I can't see the number on it…Although not in the best of shape it is what it is! REV WAR
. I am also posting a 2nd American that I found a few years back for comparisons...As you can tell it was more of a button day with a few old coins…wow pictures didn't go in the order I wanted….
. I am also posting a 2nd American that I found a few years back for comparisons...As you can tell it was more of a button day with a few old coins…wow pictures didn't go in the order I wanted….Attachments
Upvote
26









