M MrDiggs Tenderfoot Joined Dec 10, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Nov 23, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Looking for hunting buddies in Clarksville, Tn. Doing research now to find some good sites!
roger b Full Member Joined Feb 16, 2013 Messages 226 Reaction score 468 Golden Thread 0 Feb 10, 2020 #2 Visiting Clarksville. Looking for places to hunt
S Steelers Tenderfoot Joined Mar 2, 2024 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Clarksville Tennessee Mar 2, 2024 #3 MrDiggs said: Looking for hunting buddies in Clarksville, Tn. Doing research now to find some good sites! Click to expand... I'm new at metal detecting...I live in Clarksville TN...Looking for people to go with metal detecting and places to go metal detecting... Dave
MrDiggs said: Looking for hunting buddies in Clarksville, Tn. Doing research now to find some good sites! Click to expand... I'm new at metal detecting...I live in Clarksville TN...Looking for people to go with metal detecting and places to go metal detecting... Dave