sanddigger
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2012
- Messages
- 88
- Reaction score
- 24
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Long Island New York
- Detector(s) used
- beach hunter 300
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi, all its Sanddigger, I Have a -----> Question-----> This---is-->It when it is Very Very HOT ! at the Beach
Do You still go and Metal Detec ? when it Hits over 90+ in the SUN ?. Or Do you Hunt
at Night, or be for the SUN come Up ? AKA----> Joe
PS, I
Hope you all still have your Hands after the 4Th.
Do You still go and Metal Detec ? when it Hits over 90+ in the SUN ?. Or Do you Hunt
at Night, or be for the SUN come Up ? AKA----> Joe
Hope you all still have your Hands after the 4Th.

I tend to do most summer hunts in the shade if I can or if not I'll take little breaks,get in the shade,cool off and drink plenty of water.






