What's new

Hunting pull-tab-ville

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
644
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Bummed out beach hunt. Continuous low tones and no gold really gets you down. Luckily on my way back to the vehicle I scored these 3 awesome 24k gold chucky cheese tokens all in the same hole. head bang with blood spray!

image-286206264.webp

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Attachments

  • image-1118387836.webp
    image-1118387836.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 182
Upvote 0
Looks like most of my days out there, L.I.R.

I just hate those Chucky Cheese gold pieces:BangHead:

Here's to the very best on your next hunt

Lorraine
 
Ill meet you at chuckies for a game of Defender,Zaxxon, or pole position. Game on.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
I understand how you feel. I thought that I had found a honey hole at a closed drive in hamburger stand. Lots of clad and a dump truck load of pull tabs !!
Keep your head up. Good things will come.
 
Ill meet you at chuckies for a game of Defender,Zaxxon, or pole position. Game on.

sponge using smoke signals.
Omg!! Memory lane... forgot galaga! Ha ha
Thanks for the memory!
 
Almost enough pull tabs to melt down and cast a new scoop!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
I had one of those chucky cheese tokens in my scoop and nearly passed out until I saw what it was.
 
I had one of those chucky cheese tokens in my scoop and nearly passed out until I saw what it was.
That happened to me too, but 3 times in a row! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Nice finds. you need to get an Etrac and a SunRay 5 inch coil and set the Etrac up on TTF (two tone frequency) go slow. You will see your finds increase in the trash....nge
 
Almost enough pull tabs to melt down and cast a new scoop!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

I never realized how mentally destructive a pulltab can be. Beeep pulltab. Beeep pulltab. Beeeeep I KNOW

sponge using smoke signals.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom