outlaw007 Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 1,349 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location ILLINIOS Detector(s) used TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2009 Thread Owner #1 AFTER THE BEACH WENT TO MY SPOT 8 WHEATS, 1930 BUFFALO,1905 BARBER DIME AND A 1941D MERC. Attachments P1020786.webp 11.6 KB · Views: 212
kimsdad Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2008 Messages 4,693 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Moronica, northwest of Chicago. Detector(s) used E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star Jun 7, 2009 #2 Damn, damn damn....!!!
Lowbatts Gold Member Joined Jul 1, 2003 Messages 6,586 Reaction score 68 Golden Thread 0 Location Elgin Detector(s) used Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023 Jun 7, 2009 #3 Go get 'em bah-rutha!
litefire56 Bronze Member Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 1,547 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1 Jun 7, 2009 #4 Ok, that's it ! I"m now activating the tracking device I placed on your car last Sun. Dat's sum nice silver Mike!!!
Ok, that's it ! I"m now activating the tracking device I placed on your car last Sun. Dat's sum nice silver Mike!!!
watercolor Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 4,116 Reaction score 1,352 Golden Thread 0 Location Arlington Heights, IL Detector(s) used V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2009 #5 I think a "time-out" may be in order. . . (nice hunt )
Pocket Spill Bronze Member Joined Jun 2, 2008 Messages 1,518 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago Detector(s) used Etrac Jun 7, 2009 #6 Way to keep pulling the oldies out of the park. Real nice Barber
d-dub Hero Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 916 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago, Il Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac & Minelab Excal II Jun 8, 2009 #7 watercolor said: I think a "time-out" may be in order. . . Click to expand... I second that. Way to go Mike!
watercolor said: I think a "time-out" may be in order. . . Click to expand... I second that. Way to go Mike!
DPBOB Silver Member Joined Apr 12, 2006 Messages 3,592 Reaction score 264 Golden Thread 0 Location DES PLAINES IL Detector(s) used AVATAR: MY Wife Saying.... "Your going Metal Detecting Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2009 #8 D-Dub said: watercolor said: I think a "time-out" may be in order. . . Click to expand... I second that. Way to go Mike! Click to expand... I third that.... nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D-Dub said: watercolor said: I think a "time-out" may be in order. . . Click to expand... I second that. Way to go Mike! Click to expand... I third that.... nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
silverfreak Silver Member Joined Aug 9, 2007 Messages 4,062 Reaction score 1,077 Golden Thread 0 Location Wherever Silver's Hidin' Detector(s) used Minelab Explorers and E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2009 #9 Love those oldies.