S StoneHunter Full Member Joined May 7, 2013 Messages 125 Reaction score 344 Golden Thread 0 Location NoVa Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Shorewalker and I hit the lower Potomac a few days ago. These are the nicer teeth I found: After taking a closer look at the items I kept, I noticed the holes in this small piece of bone, about the size of a nickel, piece of a tiny jaw bone perhaps?
Shorewalker and I hit the lower Potomac a few days ago. These are the nicer teeth I found: After taking a closer look at the items I kept, I noticed the holes in this small piece of bone, about the size of a nickel, piece of a tiny jaw bone perhaps?
C CaptEsteban Bronze Member Joined Jul 26, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,217 Golden Thread 0 Feb 9, 2019 #2 Hard to tell by the pictures. It has many hole in that piece & it may be a coccyx . [ tailbone ]
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2019 #3 Wierd looking need more pics