What's new

Hurry Up And WAIT!!

3RINGER

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
485
Reaction score
168
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

How come I can get a BILL in the mail the next day but when I'm waiting for a box from UPS it seems to slowly go BY :dontknow:

Come on UPS E-trac for the birthday...Little lady treaten me right for a change ??? she must want something ;D
 
3RINGER said:
:icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

How come I can get a BILL in the mail the next day but when I'm waiting for a box from UPS it seems to slowly go BY :dontknow:

Come on UPS E-trac for the birthday...Little lady treaten me right for a change ??? she must want something ;D
Put your UPS Tracking number in your computer ane it will tell what day it will be delivered . And the progress it makes every day.
 
Have to call Kellyco..they didnt give me one over the phone when I ordered it....thanks
 
Ya I'll be ordering mine on Wednesday. I'm getting expedited shipping. Maybe a 2nd day or splurge on the over night. I can't wait....I'm so excited. Yes it does sound like your girl is treating you right. I think you better cough up that huge diamond ring you're gonna find when you get the Etrac....After all you need to treat her right too. Keep us posted on the new detector...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom