I accidently ran across this ebay auction.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To me, this is really funny. Others may not like my sense of humor.

Cigarette Packs Dollhouse Glico Miniature Fridger Magnet Souvenir Collectibles | eBay

The seller calls this Dollhouse packs. Shades of Honey Boo Boo, trailer trash. I can just see some little girl (or not so little, Boo Boo size) playing with her single-wide trailer-park doll house. You can hear the Ken doll yelling across the trailer to a Barbie doll "hey Rayleen go get me a beer and my cigs"

Here are a couple pics to show how my warped thinking. ;) works.

Attachments

• FAT-BARBIE.jpg
    FAT-BARBIE.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 177
  • OLDMAN.jpg
    OLDMAN.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 179
To me, this is really funny. Others may not like my sense of humor.

Cigarette Packs Dollhouse Glico Miniature Fridger Magnet Souvenir Collectibles | eBay

The seller calls this Dollhouse packs. Shades of Honey Boo Boo, trailer trash. I can just see some little girl (or not so little, Boo Boo size) playing with her single-wide trailer-park doll house. You can hear the Ken doll yelling across the trailer to a Barbie doll "hey Rayleen go get me a beer and my cigs"

Here are a couple pics to show how my warped thinking. ;) works.

Yup, trailer trash...

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

I guess your supposed to just put anything into a magnet to stick to your refrigerator. That was funny

Little girls have doll houses. Why give a little girl tiny packs of cigarettes to play with in her doll house? Really sets a good example.

Adults also collect doll houses and all kinds of weird stuff. I also doubt anyone would actually buy this to give to their kids. Sorry but this is just a strange thread and I don't understand it but carry on.

Adults also collect doll houses and all kinds of weird stuff. I also doubt anyone would actually buy this to give to their kids. Sorry but this is just a strange thread and I don't understand it but carry on.

Ben, I know several people who would buy that junk for kids...unfortunately.

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back