I am going to order a.....GARRETT INFINIUM........Yes.....

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I was a ..Garrett man..then i was a ..Minelab man.. but the more i look at that ..Garrett Infinium..i know that is my next detector. Those VLF detectors are not deep enought for me now at some sites. And i don't care what brand of VLF detector you have or what you paid for it they all go about the same depth.Give or take nothing...Oh i will keep my VLF detectors there are places to use them and i will use them............................................==Jim==

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
roachnjim said:
I was a ..Garrett man..then i was a ..Minelab man.. but the more i look at that ..Garrett Infinium..i know that is my next detector. Those VLF detectors are not deep enought for me now at some sites. And i don't care what brand of VLF detector you have or what you paid for it they all go about the same depth.Give or take nothing...Oh i will keep my VLF detectors there are places to use them and i will use them............................................==Jim==

Yes Jim I know just what you mean. Bury a coin in the dirt and learn fast.

Hopfully we won't be dissapointed with our new Infiniums. As for me, I can handle digging lots of trash metal. The thing I can't handle is a detector that's not deep enough.

Badger

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Badger ...... I am with you all the way those VLF detector's will only go so deep........And i will be right with you digging the trash so i can find what the VLF detectors left behind..............................................==Jim==

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I sold my other PI detector to buy the Infinium. It went beyond my expectations on deep rings. Give it the time it deserves to learn it and you will be really surprised what it can do for you. There is also an Infinium forum that you can ask/discuss specific items on the Infinium. ;)

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
John-Edmonton said:
I sold my other PI detector to buy the Infinium. It went beyond my expectations on deep rings. Give it the time it deserves to learn it and you will be really surprised what it can do for you. There is also an Infinium forum that you can ask/discuss specific items on the Infinium. ;)
John ...I saw what you found with your ..Infinium .. very very nice. I have had the ..Infinium.. video and instruction manual for about 2 months now Garrett sent them to me free. I think i am going to be a happy camper with the...Infinium...it will open up a whole new world of detecting to me...................==Jim==

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread