What's new

I AM GUILTY .....

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
Over the past 13 years, I have paid little attention to the Relic Hunting board, which has been my loss. That board has almost as many cool finds and ID requests as Today's Finds and the What is it boards do! If you are guilty as I am for not visiting that board on a regular basis, you have missed out on a lot, too!
 
And way more relics to be seen than common rocks! I like the what is it forum but all the dang rocks are a bit much.
 
I agree Creskol. Years ago, I considered myself a coin shooter, until I started finding some pretty impressive relics out in the farm fields. Now, I consider myself equally as much of a relic hunter as a coin shooter. The coins are nice, but in my opinion, the relics tell more of a story.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom