What's new

I am investing in 2 new books.....

DennisB

Full Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
225
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clinton Twp Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett's Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and am wondering if it is worth it.

Practical Book of Cobs

Spain, Portugal and New World Spanish Cobs.

Any feedback?


Thanks

Dennis
 
Where are you getting them?? I need to get a cob book! thanks ;D
 
Pratical book of cobs......Amazon

Spain, Protugal and New World Spanish Cobs......Ebay


Dennis
 
Dennis,

The practical book of cobs, by Daniel and Frank Sedwick (Excellant book - must have for cob collecting).

The other SP&NW is a very good book for cob values (photos are plain)...etc...

I much prefer Numismatica Espanola 8th edition by Calico, Trigo. 1984.
The bible so to speak of cobs.....it is written in Spanish but it is the photos of cobs that will be extremely helpful in your cob identification and various mints.
Grubby, this is for you (included is the ID's of many Maravedis).

I still think you can obtain these books from Daniel Sedwicks web-site.
http://www.sedwickcoins.com/books.htm
He and his father wrote your first book.....
He also provided some very good info on your second book....Spain, Portugal and the New World.


Good luck,

Trez
 
Thanks Trez,

I will see if it is available. If it is I will get it.


Dennis
 
sorry....I don't speak spanish...I will try to find the right one again.


Dennis
 
Guess I will have to do some more research on this. There isn't one on Amazon. Should have looked harder before posting. Isn't even the same author. Sorry!


Dennis
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom