coolpix9
Bronze Member
I am not complaining,I'm just surprised that's all !!
I doubled up on my weekly order of halves this week. 28,000 (14 Bags)(700 + pounds). Out of this little pile I was able to pull 59(40%ers). That is one big $hitload of work for so few keepers. I can't wait to see the look on the dump bank tellers,this should be priceless.
I guess I will just have to wait another week to own all the silver. Cheers to All ! Jim
I doubled up on my weekly order of halves this week. 28,000 (14 Bags)(700 + pounds). Out of this little pile I was able to pull 59(40%ers). That is one big $hitload of work for so few keepers. I can't wait to see the look on the dump bank tellers,this should be priceless.
I guess I will just have to wait another week to own all the silver. Cheers to All ! Jim
Upvote
0


...keep dropping the hammer on those bags and you are due to hit the motherload it is just a matter of time until you hit a big silver vein, best of luck Ed 






