What's new

✅ SOLVED I am pretty sure its a toy gun. But what kind and how old?

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
2,221
Reaction score
5,392
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug this up yesterday. It has some weight to it but it is not made of iron. Any ideas on the age and or type of toy gun it might be?

FullSizeRender.webp FullSizeRender_1.webp FullSizeRender_2.webp

Thanks for your input and happy hunting!
 
not a toy, it's a pocket pistol like benz said. the frame is most likely brass
 
Upvote 0
Super find!!!!:occasion14:
 
Upvote 0
WOW! This site blows me away. I guess i will be making a trip back to the sight on Friday. I found it with my Tesoro Compadre.
Thanks so much nhbenz! I almost threw this one away!
 
Upvote 0
Dang that’s cool. Bucket lister for sure.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Smart to check first do you see any markings on it
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom