SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 14, 2013 #1 Came home from a hunt sat. and my wife asked me if I found anything. I said Pfft what do you think, and headed for the shower........ Archaic side notch 4 1/2 ft deep...everything else at 3 to 3 1/2 deep...glob o hematite, pottery, 1 rim shard, sweet scraper etc.. Upvote 0
Came home from a hunt sat. and my wife asked me if I found anything. I said Pfft what do you think, and headed for the shower........ Archaic side notch 4 1/2 ft deep...everything else at 3 to 3 1/2 deep...glob o hematite, pottery, 1 rim shard, sweet scraper etc..
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 14, 2013 Thread Owner #2
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2013 #3 Om man thats deep! Got a tractor? Nice archaic and secondary work making that a scraper.
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Jan 14, 2013 #4 Nice finds! Word of advice, learn Chinese before you dig much deeper.
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 14, 2013 Thread Owner #5 [h=3]Wǒ de zhōngguó shì hǎo[/h]
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 15, 2013 #6 Good luck my friend
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 15, 2013 #7 Acorns? Food source? Did you find those in the hole with the artifacts? If you did it is the first time I have seen that.
Acorns? Food source? Did you find those in the hole with the artifacts? If you did it is the first time I have seen that.