What's new

I am trying to understand this

Tridini

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220219_145248.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20220120_121424.webp
    20220120_121424.webp
    530.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 20220120_121405.webp
    20220120_121405.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 78
  • 20220120_114738.webp
    20220120_114738.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 82
  • 20220113_145545.webp
    20220113_145545.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
  • 20220113_145404.webp
    20220113_145404.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
  • 20220113_143830.webp
    20220113_143830.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 82
It could possibly be an old marker where something was buried ?
Search the area with your metal detector and see if you get any hits.

Good Luck !
 
Upvote 0
I see nothing unusual in your close-up or of the boulders. They are typical of rock out croppings I come across all the time while hiking here in Penna. What do you see in the rocks?
In the area where I am located we had the Turkish rule for many years and most of there signs are just like this
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom