What's new

I asalted my wife

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,259
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We went out and again found more than me. She would not stop bragging so i got mad. I walked to her with my hand behind me and told her to stop. It didnt work so i asalted her. I poured table salt all over her head. She laughed and then told me to sweep it up. :dontknow:
 
Don't do that! It could get in her eyes and as everyone knows salt poured over a detectorists attracts coins and relics like doodie attracts bugs!
 
I think I told you before that she is called aaa battery, now we know why!
 
Don't do that! It could get in her eyes and as everyone knows salt poured over a detectorists attracts coins and relics like doodie attracts bugs!
I forgot to tell you that she is 5 foot and IS the BOSS.
 
D3B163F0-6CDC-40FA-B606-79E9A1EDBEE7.webp
 
don't feel alone, my wife likes to relive those big finds over and over. I just smile, fortunately, she doesn't have those awesome moments really often. however, she did kick my butt pretty bad yesterday but I kind of like it. I sure like to see those eyes light up and hear the squeal as she excitedly shows me what she has just found.
 
don't feel alone, my wife likes to relive those big finds over and over. I just smile, fortunately, she doesn't have those awesome moments really often. however, she did kick my butt pretty bad yesterday but I kind of like it. I sure like to see those eyes light up and hear the squeal as she excitedly shows me what she has just found.
thats the best part :headbang:
 
I absolutely love it when mine (wife) says "Don't you have something to do out in the wood shop"? HELL YES! So I grab my beer and head back to the shop. Damn, I love making her mad!
 
Forgot, my wife loved your thread, laughed her butt off
 
I absolutely love it when mine (wife) says "Don't you have something to do out in the wood shop"? HELL YES! So I grab my beer and head back to the shop. Damn, I love making her mad!
be carefull
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom