What's new

I be mad

keithwaelchi

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My favorite spot is fenced off for solar panels. It was a WW2 airbase and now just new crap. I wish them luck cause there is still dangerous items buried out there.
 
solar? really? Solar is good as a backup or an addition, but not for a main source. I have solar, I know
 
Welcome to T Net Keith! Your situation reminded me of this scene from "Detectorists" where the detecting club president Terry, decides to dig on the field that the farmer told them not to dig. Terry thinks the farmer has buried his missing wife there...

 
Welcome to Tnet. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom