P Panzer69 Greenie Joined Jul 4, 2019 Messages 14 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Detector(s) used Whites mxt . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2019 Thread Owner #1 I haven't White's MXT E Series I bought the eclipse 6 by 10 but all it's doing is just making so much noise at won't even ground balance?? Any thoughts on it thank you
I haven't White's MXT E Series I bought the eclipse 6 by 10 but all it's doing is just making so much noise at won't even ground balance?? Any thoughts on it thank you
Nevada Prospector Full Member Joined Aug 16, 2017 Messages 167 Reaction score 296 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Oregon Detector(s) used Whites MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher GB II, Etc, Etc. Primary Interest: Other Dec 8, 2019 #2 I would call Whites in Oregon. They can tell you what to try or to send it in to them. I have found them to be very helpful.
I would call Whites in Oregon. They can tell you what to try or to send it in to them. I have found them to be very helpful.