What's new

I Broke the #1 Rule of CRH to Help My Brother

katzky

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
My brother is, jokingly, a bit of a "Man Child". He works way to hard for too few FRN's. I felt obligated to clue him into the world of CRH. So... He doesn't really seem to think CRH could possibly create any wealth. He somewhat reluctantly went out for a couple of hours to "give it a try" as a favor to me.... So... On his very first attempt he got the following out of < 50 rolls:

4 x 90%
196 x 40%

Including an amazing 5 solid rolls! He spent < 2 hours at this.
I have to conclude there is way more silver out in circulation than I really thought possible. My brother and I BOTH had significant hits on our first attempts. Amazing. Absolutely Amazing.
 
Upvote 0
Great finds but still.... Where do you live?

Golden Silver
 
it's that beginers luck again. the silver gods do this to get us hooked and then just sprinkles a few to us to keep us hooked. HMMM....wonder if the silver gods used to work for the tobacco industry :icon_scratch:
 
I am simply amazed how that much silver made it down to Antarctica. :o
 
That's where I find all of mine...
For those of you that don't get it, check out the profiles...
 
Yep, the first box I ever got had a walker. Needless to say I was hooked. Have I found one since? NO. I havn't. Found a lot of great silver but never another walker. (sigh) Someday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom