Rawhide
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2010
- Messages
- 3,626
- Reaction score
- 2,194
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SouthWestern USA
- Detector(s) used
- Manticore, Nox 800, Etrac, F75.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Toe Jam that is. Found a silver toe ring to break my dry spell. Came in as a mid tone but under a high VDI of 70. 80 and above is usually silver but dimes can be sound of as low as 65 depending on my AT Pro and set up. I think I will go back to the smaller 5x8 coil, the large coil was going deep and there was too many targets. The keepers were all 5 inches or less, so why go deep. Here is few pics, I will add more later once I get the finds brushed off, have some what its that rang up in the gold range:


I was able to pick up a control box rain cover for my AT Pro. I know its waterproof, but I wanted to protect it as much as possible and dirt digging is hard on stuff. But I have to chuckle every time I look at a rain cover for a AT Pro, now thats funny.
I just want to say thank you Rich as my latest tool came in today. I picked up a relic shovel and was very happy with the purchase. Fast order processing, super fast shipping, and items as described and worked. Now thats what Im talking about when I open up my wallet. Here is what my super shovel looks like:


One friend commented it looks like a weapon. I said no it wasn't. It was my new walking stick as the sheriff said I cant hit folks in the head with a shovel anymore. There is a lot of folks who need hit in the heat and they make it very hard for me to hide from them. Maybe my new walking stick will be a deterrent of running up on me when Im deep in the desert and I dont know you.
After the coil cover and the Grey Ghost headphones came in and all I can say is wow. I am hitting it hard as I have been recuperating the last few months as I broke my arm in two places and it wasnt healing. Plus the fact Im starting to show my age and have a few other issues. The new tools (toys) have me excited to get back out there again and get dirty.
Here is the makers marks. I know what the .925 stands for. Anyone versed in the other mark?




I was able to pick up a control box rain cover for my AT Pro. I know its waterproof, but I wanted to protect it as much as possible and dirt digging is hard on stuff. But I have to chuckle every time I look at a rain cover for a AT Pro, now thats funny.
I just want to say thank you Rich as my latest tool came in today. I picked up a relic shovel and was very happy with the purchase. Fast order processing, super fast shipping, and items as described and worked. Now thats what Im talking about when I open up my wallet. Here is what my super shovel looks like:


One friend commented it looks like a weapon. I said no it wasn't. It was my new walking stick as the sheriff said I cant hit folks in the head with a shovel anymore. There is a lot of folks who need hit in the heat and they make it very hard for me to hide from them. Maybe my new walking stick will be a deterrent of running up on me when Im deep in the desert and I dont know you.
After the coil cover and the Grey Ghost headphones came in and all I can say is wow. I am hitting it hard as I have been recuperating the last few months as I broke my arm in two places and it wasnt healing. Plus the fact Im starting to show my age and have a few other issues. The new tools (toys) have me excited to get back out there again and get dirty.
Here is the makers marks. I know what the .925 stands for. Anyone versed in the other mark?


Last edited:
Upvote
4







