What's new

I Can Finally Do the Dance

retire05

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2015
Messages
636
Reaction score
419
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been dirt digging off and on for 11 months. I've dug up bits of history, which is why I am hooked. But today, I actually got a bucket list; a nice silver ring. I can finally do the ring dance and you better believe I did it. I not only got a silver wedding band, but I also got a pretty cool horse ring. Not worth a ton of money, but I know a friend with a daughter that LOVES horses. Despite the rain this seems like a perfect day!! Thanks for looking...Brad
 

Attachments

  • 1st Silver Wedding Band.webp
    1st Silver Wedding Band.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 198
  • Horse Ring.webp
    Horse Ring.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Pair of Rings.webp
    Pair of Rings.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 183
Upvote 48
Congrats! Keep on dancing.
 
Congratulations on the ring!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom