What's new

I can fly!!

watercolor

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
1,352
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This morning I met up with Kimsdad & DP-Bob (aka: Mr. Half Dollar ::)) at the
new (old) cellar hole where I continued my quest for all the horse tack hardware
I could find. Not to be disappointed, I found another rein guide, a nifty silver-plated
broach/pin of some sort and a 1898 IH.

What's sort of cool is that little horse head. . . I found one just like it during yesterday's
hunt so now I have a matching pair. . . so all I need now is the horse and a few bags
of oats. Anyway, it was a fun two-hours :)

Thanks for looking!

DSC_0811.webp
 
Some kind of paladin hangout?
 
your horse can fly with you.....
Nice......
 
Looks like a great place to dig the low tones. Could be a 2 1/2 Dollar Gold piece there somewhere!
:thumbsup:
 
Great hunt, Mark. Those horse saddle relics sure do clean up nice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom