GIVING AWAY HINTS. Hoping I can get a contract or a share.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
...and he had a dog named Tippy.
NOPE. It was "BUCK" W.T. Wright, that did... even have a "pic" of "BUCK", his dog (TIPPY) & donkey carrying a bag of chestnut lnto Buchanon (the MILL).

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That is what you posted in 2006? Buck Wright Harry Wright B T connection Rockhound's NEW Treasure Hunter's Forum.png

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yeah, THAT was on Rockster's web-site where YOU were Global Moderator; very early R & I; what's yer question...? Harry Wright...? YOU were "beale", then... had FUN on THAT web-site! BTW, it was "BUCK" W.T. Wright, who had the dog, TIPPY. "BUCK" took bags of chestnuts to the mill in Buchanon, Va.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only message I can confirm that is close to the real one is Franklin's page 3. I can confirm that his page 3 and my page 1 are linked, though I can't reveal the words or sentence that linked it for now. Maybe soon.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is only 1 most important sentence in the first message that reveals the "absolute landmark". No matter how I look, it must be there.

Page 1 has a lot of landmarks, I am not saying that they are useless, but one can ignore it and move on to the specific sentence. All could be proved by 1 document.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another thing I can add is that they found gold mines worth exploring on the (direction). I don't really know, all I have is page 1 and the landmarks. Only you experts could verify this. But I still cant find anyone I could trust. For now you can say that I am fake.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread