What's new

I CAN post nice things too! (for Ray SS)

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
189
Golden Thread
0
Location
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
It doesn't happen often lol, but it's a kind of apology for sending Ray's "Thanks USPS" thread intothe depths of Religion. Sorry mate. :)



(I hate tearjerkers!!!) :laughing9:
 
That was a really good video Dano, Thanks for sharing it.
 
Wow! Dano, What a big, and pleasant, surprise that was and the video was great. Your apology is definitely accepted. Even though we might not agree on some things, this shows me that your
heart is really, actually, in the right place toward your fellow man. LOL. It is an honor to know
you. :thumbsup:
Have a great day and Happy Hunting. :coffee2:

Ray
 
Good grief, have you lost it man :dontknow: What is the deal in taking up valuable bandwidth posting this crap:icon_scratch:

First off, if I were in that audience I would be one PO'ed guy, making me sit through someone else trying to propose in this manner. I would have already been yelling at the screen before the minute mark.. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was sweet gesture, but look at them later, I just wish it was a movie with an intermission, because I bet she would get up and walk out on the nerd. :headbang:

Dano, since it brought a tear to your eye, did you catch it in your skirt :dontknow: :laughing9:

I still can't believe I watched most of that video :angry4: .. Maybe because I was secretly hoping she would have rejected this clown..

And then there was "one" :tongue3:
 
I'll hafta say it again! Aaaaaaawwwwwww! Dano, you ole mushy heart, you! :love9:
Ray, his heart was in the right place, but we had to take it off the fire!

Are you feeling ok today, anything we need to be concerned about! :laughing7:
Or, did you just recently, stumble across a conscious, lieing around somewhere! :laughing7: :laughing7:

I thought you were gonna propose to Ray! Sorry, dude, no tears falling here! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Ray, tell him we had fun, when I thought a proposal to be a buddy, was a proposal to be a hubby!
Sorry, if a little of the "psycho kitty" came out, all over ya! Buddy! I wish I had saved that email/pm!LOL!


Looks like Spart better bring his own bail money!
Can we put a late comer, on the shuttle, for the rapture, today?
 
Glad you liked it Windy, and you too Ray. Thanks for the acceptance.
Lol, how did i know you'd be taking that stance Spart'? :tongue3: Miserable git! Did you read the comments under the vid'? They must all live in NJ too! :laughing9:
I'm feeling just fine Pat thanks. I just get misunderstood here a lot. :wink:
 
Dano Sverige said:
I just get misunderstood here a lot. :wink:
Don't we all!
I told someone, I was Gnostic, and got accused of being agnostic! :laughing7:

Don't worry, the rapture thingy, didn't work for me either! >:(
 
I highly doubt they were from either NJ, or NY.. We don't tolerate that stuff in our theaters, it could get you killed.. NJ/NY having plenty of killings at the movies for some reason, and that may be one of them :tongue3:

It's taking up our time; after all we went out to see a movie. Now here you are sitting with your date and this happens. Before you know it, it puts a thought into your dates head like, "Hey, when are we getting married", or, "why aren't you ever that romantic." That could draw some blood :laughing7:

I think it's nearly time to bring back a non romantic thread, this is really making me ill :laughing9:
 
Spart, you keep it up, you gonna start needing laxatives! :laughing7:
 
pat-tekker-cat actually I need something binding... I nearly pooped when I read his post :laughing9:
 
I don't know why guys go that far to ask a woman to be their future ex wife.
 
As i've said before..it's no wonder American women love us foriegners more! :icon_thumright:
 
Dano Sverige said:
It doesn't happen often lol, but it's a kind of apology for sending Ray's "Thanks USPS" thread intothe depths of Religion. Sorry mate. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnVAE91E7kM

(I hate tearjerkers!!!) :laughing9:


I have read the original post, I have read all the replies. OK Who are you? and where is Dano???, it is the official stance of Tnet not to pander to hostage takers, Let him go, he hasn't upset anyone, ok maybe one or two, but he never expresses an overt opinion, well OK maybe just every now and then, or more. But just let him go, please, you'll just annoy him otherwise, and we will all pay then :laughing7:
 
ROFL! :laughing7:
Hammered, I saw the post first thing this morn when he stuck it up.

I had a mental image of him being bound and gagged, and someone else, playing a dirty trick on us!
I pm'd him, just to be sure! 8)


Spart, sometimes you just gotta let it go! :laughing7:
 
Now that you've apologized to Ray SS, when are you going to apologize to the rest of us for posting this crap?

You've gone to far this time Dano.
HH
John
 
Jeez! I can't win. It's 100% American crap..i thought that's what you all liked over there? :o ;D
 
LOL very inventive
but to me kinda boring actually lol

I didn't even watch the whole thing because I kinda knew how it would end :laughing7:


nice to see tho someone going to extremes and having fun in their life! cool

greatest marriage proposal ever---my own HAHA
 
Too Booring to watch.

Now this tugs at me Heart Strings

Copy of funny-itching-dress.webp
 
Dang it jeff, your picture didn't move, like Dano's! >:(

Oh wait a minute, I get it, they're trying to pull your heart outta their........... :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom