What's new

I cannot see how to post a Thread!

Scoopy

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 11, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's Classic 11,SurfMaster VLF,White's Eagle, Surfmaster PI Dual Field ,Garrett Infinium LS, Sea Hunter Mark II , Excalibur II, Sovereign Elite,Fisher f75ltd,at max,XP deus
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am trying to post a coil for sale and they're nothing I can see to click on %#@^& Driving me crazy!
 
First off, you cannot say %#@^& on Tnet....:laughing7:

Think you need to be a Charter Member to list sale items...when you fork over $20 for the annual dues, then other sites become visible and useable.
 
Last edited:
Once your charter member the "post new thread" will appear in the classified forum which is where they are required to be listed....

Welcome to TreasureNet too!
 
Thank ya very much, I real do appreciate that.
 
For sale.

Screen Shot 2015-07-31 at 8.55.58 PM.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom