Gettintoknowsomethin
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2009
- Messages
- 223
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Long Beach CA.
- Detector(s) used
- $49.99 Radio Shack
- #1
Thread Owner
All I ever seem to find is pull tabs and clad! Seeing all this silver on this forum really makes you hungry!. I decided to do the next best thing I bought some!. I got 40 2009 silver eagles in U.S. mint rolls and a 10oz bullion bar from the Sunshine mine in Idaho. I also got 3 1oz S.G. gold coins, Total cost $3,989.67 with S&H. All and all not a bad week 50oz,s Silver and 3 oz,s GOLD! The stuff looks great spread out on your table!.Together with the 65 pounds of old silver coins I have saved up through the years its quite a stash! Now, I have to put it in the deposit box at the bank and forget about it until the dollar crashes!. I dont think it will be a long wait the way our Government is spending and printing money! Hopefully I will make a buck or two out of this in 2-3 years!. If you can I recommend you too buy a oz of silver each week and put it away for a rainy day!







