I cant take it any more...THE SEARCH IS ON!!!

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
I can't take it any more...THE SEARCH IS ON!!!

Hello all,
As I reported just about a week ago I suffered a severe back injury to my already injured back. Back surgery is about a month away and I am just bored out of my mind. I called some banks today to see if they could fix me up with a bunch of boxes. I called my brother to see if he would make some bank runs for me to pick up my coins(reluctantly he said he would). So I have some boxes coming tomorrow. :thumbsup: I'm hoping to get 10 boxes of pennies, 10 boxes of nickels, and 10 boxes of dimes. I won't be able to get halves because I had them hold my half orders till I can get out myself.

Another funny story, my dump bank called me to see if everything was alright because I haven't been in for over a week. LOL!!! The branch manager said that i am part of the team and that I need to call in if I'm not going to make it. ;D ;D ;D
I must say my dump bank is the best, I go there every day and sometimes twice a day and never have they complained. If it wasn't so easy to dump coins I probably wont be doing this.

Well I will update tomorrow of my finds...

Happy Hunting,
Jason

Upvote 0

Bank Runner

Jan 10, 2009
Re: I can't take it any more...THE SEARCH IS ON!!!

Glad you are back in the game. I hope surgery goes well.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA

Shake-N-Bake said:
Another funny story, my dump bank called me to see if everything was alright because I haven't been in for over a week. LOL!!! The branch manager said that i am part of the team and that I need to call in if I'm not going to make it. ;D ;D ;D
Dump banks are funny like that. I was voted honorary customer of the month by 3 out of 7 branches once- smarta$$es LOL. Good luck on the hunt. HH Mark

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I wish my Bank would kiss my ??? for some coin business. Hope all goes well with surgery. I have been blessed, so far, with good health and no operations.

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac

That is hilarious - your dump bank is great. Good to have good people out there!

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

THAT is FUNNY!!!!! Hope your feeling better. I feel your pain Brother!
Will try and upload my Score today Keep an eye open for my pix.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro

Ha, I knew you would not be able to stand on the sidelines for long shake. Welcome back.

-Golden Silver

S

seger98

Good luck, looking forward to your finds!

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania

i knew you couldn't hold out ;D...don't know where you are but if your near Philly i'll be more than glad to pick up your coin for you....if you don't mind already searched boxes ;D....just kidding....i am serious about picking up for you though...let me know
George

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread