What's new

I cant take it any more...THE SEARCH IS ON!!!

Shake-N-Bake

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I can't take it any more...THE SEARCH IS ON!!!

Hello all,
As I reported just about a week ago I suffered a severe back injury to my already injured back. Back surgery is about a month away and I am just bored out of my mind. I called some banks today to see if they could fix me up with a bunch of boxes. I called my brother to see if he would make some bank runs for me to pick up my coins(reluctantly he said he would). So I have some boxes coming tomorrow. :thumbsup: I'm hoping to get 10 boxes of pennies, 10 boxes of nickels, and 10 boxes of dimes. I won't be able to get halves because I had them hold my half orders till I can get out myself.

Another funny story, my dump bank called me to see if everything was alright because I haven't been in for over a week. LOL!!! The branch manager said that i am part of the team and that I need to call in if I'm not going to make it. ;D ;D ;D
I must say my dump bank is the best, I go there every day and sometimes twice a day and never have they complained. If it wasn't so easy to dump coins I probably wont be doing this.

Well I will update tomorrow of my finds...

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Upvote 0
Re: I can't take it any more...THE SEARCH IS ON!!!

Glad you are back in the game. I hope surgery goes well.
 
Re: I can't take it any more...THE SEARCH IS ON!!!

Shake-N-Bake said:
Another funny story, my dump bank called me to see if everything was alright because I haven't been in for over a week. LOL!!! The branch manager said that i am part of the team and that I need to call in if I'm not going to make it. ;D ;D ;D
Dump banks are funny like that. I was voted honorary customer of the month by 3 out of 7 branches once- smarta$$es LOL. Good luck on the hunt. HH Mark
 
Re: I can't take it any more...THE SEARCH IS ON!!!

I wish my Bank would kiss my ??? for some coin business. Hope all goes well with surgery. I have been blessed, so far, with good health and no operations.
 
Re: I can't take it any more...THE SEARCH IS ON!!!

That is hilarious - your dump bank is great. Good to have good people out there!
 
Re: I can't take it any more...THE SEARCH IS ON!!!

THAT is FUNNY!!!!! Hope your feeling better. I feel your pain Brother!
Will try and upload my Score today Keep an eye open for my pix.
 
Re: I can't take it any more...THE SEARCH IS ON!!!

Ha, I knew you would not be able to stand on the sidelines for long shake. Welcome back.

-Golden Silver
 
Re: I can't take it any more...THE SEARCH IS ON!!!

Good luck, looking forward to your finds!
 
Re: I can't take it any more...THE SEARCH IS ON!!!

i knew you couldn't hold out ;D...don't know where you are but if your near Philly i'll be more than glad to pick up your coin for you....if you don't mind already searched boxes ;D....just kidding....i am serious about picking up for you though...let me know
George
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom