What's new

I cant take it anymore.. cutting the cord.

Budman231

Full Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2013
Messages
123
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't take it anymore.. cutting the cord.

I love MDing, I LOATH the headphone cord. I have a wireless headset (Rapoo H3070) on it's way.

Thanks to RobRiemen for this post http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/g...3070-wireless-headphones-installed-atpro.html.

I hope this works well. If I were Garmin, a wireless headset is the FIRST thing I would add, followed closely by a backlight and volume control. Call it the AT-Pro W.

Bud
 
I agree, the cord drives me nuts at times
 
I am enjoying them alot. Added a Koss inline volume control as some others have done,to reduce the level of input thus reducing distortion.
Just wire tied it to shaft below control box. Have pulled cord apart on other headphones and tipped detector over many ,many times being tethered and many times nearly stabbed the wire with lesche..Wireless has been great. For the cost the Roos are a fair introduction to wireless.
Much ambient sound still heard wearing Rapoo's. Conversation possible and less surprises if focusing on digging too much.
Ear pieces pull to extend size. Little bitty button on transmitter needs to be accessible so I just use a single wire tie so it can be moved to turn on,and headphone rocker dial thing is pressed to turn on then the two can synchronize and give the visual signal they are in harmony. Enjoy!
 
Last edited:
Here's the easy way. Just turn up the volume on your detector. I only wear headphones at the ocean.
Well, I admit, I do turn up the volume of my hearing aid..lol
Frank...- 111-2 de Vinci.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom