What's new

I.d. Help please!

bblaha

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
533
Reaction score
157
Golden Thread
0
I'm always posting on here asking about stuff that I have found so I'm trying to save them
Until I have a few items to ask about, here they are, all found fairly close together at a sight I find other stuff at. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • image-3691892249.webp
    image-3691892249.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 97
  • image-3098966137.webp
    image-3098966137.webp
    77.9 KB · Views: 100
  • image-2435297891.webp
    image-2435297891.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 86
  • image-798078064.webp
    image-798078064.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 89
  • image-1934579750.webp
    image-1934579750.webp
    68 KB · Views: 95
  • image-3153939285.webp
    image-3153939285.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 99
  • image-861368511.webp
    image-861368511.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 92
  • image-2937043112.webp
    image-2937043112.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
Uploaded them out of order, the picture of a
Base is of the piece next to the quarter
 
Sorry, but I don't see where any of your finds have been worked. That may be a base, but is hard to identify in the picture. Keep looking!!
 
I must agree.
 
I'm Sorry , But they all look like Indian sex stones to me, Could be a base mixed in there but would have to look in person......:unhappysmiley:
 
I just caught that..good one!
 
Gunrunner61 said:
I'm Sorry , But they all look like Indian sex stones to me, Could be a base mixed in there but would have to look in person......:unhappysmiley:

Sex stones, my favorite field joke!!! Never gets old!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom