What's new

I did a box of nockels, whats up with the 1964s

bhali333

Greenie
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I did a box of nockels, what's up with the 1964's

Hey,

I did a box of nickels for the first time, I got 12-from 1946 to 1959, 5-war nickels, 3-Canadians, 1 commonwealth of the Bahamas and a buffalo.

I must have had, no lie 100 1964's, was that a popular year for nickels or was it just the box I got??

Bruce
 
Upvote 0
Re: I did a box of nockels, what's up with the 1964's

Good score on the war and buff :thumbsup:,
I get a handful of the '64s in a box.
HH..Miner
 
Re: I did a box of nockels, what's up with the 1964's

wow 5 war nickels, nice
 
Re: I did a box of nockels, what's up with the 1964's

bhali333 said:
Hey,

I did a box of nickels for the first time, I got 12-from 1946 to 1959, 5-war nickels, 3-Canadians, 1 commonwealth of the Bahamas and a buffalo.

I must have had, no lie 100 1964's, was that a popular year for nickels or was it just the box I got??

Bruce

5 war nickels in one box. wow. Great box.

That matches my YEAR so far for war nickels. I have five so far this year, and that is after MANY boxes. So good job! :icon_thumright:
 
Re: I did a box of nockels, what's up with the 1964's

Nice war score!, wish those '64's were Roosevelts! ffd
 
Re: I did a box of nockels, what's up with the 1964's

What is the value of the "War" nickels? Why are they a good find?
 
Re: I did a box of nockels, what's up with the 1964's

No wonder you found all those 64s you were searching naukles ;D

they were very populay. you should have seen all we were finding back in the 70s
 
Re: I did a box of nockels, what's up with the 1964's

Sorry for the spelling error I didn't notice :tongue3:
 
Re: I did a box of nockels, what's up with the 1964's

war nicks are part silver go to us silver coinflation for value it changes day today $5.60 9/5/10
 
Re: I did a box of nockels, what's up with the 1964's

favored papa said:
war nicks are part silver go to us silver coinflation for value it changes day today $5.60 9/5/10

???
$1.1196 is what they are worth today (in silver)
If you were to sell them you couldn't get that much though.
 
Re: I did a box of nockels, what's up with the 1964's

Thanx Guy's !!

Bruce
 
Re: I did a box of nockels, what's up with the 1964's

somebody saved them thinking they were silver and then found out the cold hard truth?? :dontknow:

Golden Silver
 
Re: I did a box of nockels, what's up with the 1964's

nice box of nockels there! wow! lots of good stuff! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom