What's new

I did a house dump today!!

john glassman

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
1,120
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had fun today for a couple of hour's finishing up a small house dump! I found a few nice pontil bottle's a some odd stuff :hello:
 

Attachments

  • a short dig \'s 3.webp
    a short dig \'s 3.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 375
  • a short dig\'s 2.webp
    a short dig\'s 2.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 362
  • a short dig\'s 4.webp
    a short dig\'s 4.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 360
  • A short dig\'s 1.webp
    A short dig\'s 1.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 368
Cool finds. What is the stubby bottle in the third pic?
 
The kettle ink is numero uno in my opinion. Very old and sweet! If it could talk.
Newt
 
john, as usual, you're diggin' them nice oldies. I'm still getting skunked on the pontiled goods, the deep old house dumps are very elusive..
 
Hey John those are nice,
I love the rainbow patina of old glass..
A friend of mine has promised to take me to an old trash dump soon tells Me it s covered over
Do You use a detector to spot the old metallic trash then Probe?
Oh the inkwell is very nice find.
HH,Mont
 
I like the pontiled blackmans bottle! I bet Mike O. would like that one too!
:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom