What's new

I did a little night hunting yesterday I find this gold filled quarter

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I did a little night Beach hunting yesterday & i found 3 dimes 1 nickel and a 1964 penny fishing weight... :icon_pirat: and 1-24k gold plated quarter, Andrew from New England Detectors did some research it belongs to a collection that ran from 1999-2008. The Complete set has 56-Coins and are 24K Gold-Plated State Quarters...
:icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • Picture 972.webp
    Picture 972.webp
    14 KB · Views: 298
  • Picture 978.webp
    Picture 978.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 285
  • Picture 977.webp
    Picture 977.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 279
  • Picture 974.webp
    Picture 974.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 299
  • Picture 975.webp
    Picture 975.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 284
Nice hunt, B63...I like that quarter...haven't found one of those...yet.

Keep 'em comin' :headbang:

Lorraine
 
Somebody is sick if they lost that out of this full set...nice deal back in 2008 for $99.00...

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom