Giant056 Silver Member Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 2,873 Reaction score 469 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Michigan Detector(s) used Made in U.S.A. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 4, 2008 Thread Owner #1 I hit a county park lake yesterday but just a short hunt on account of a storm rolling in I had to go but I didn't come out of the lake empty handed. Attachments sept3.1.webp 50.4 KB · Views: 238 sept3.2.webp 12.4 KB · Views: 230
I hit a county park lake yesterday but just a short hunt on account of a storm rolling in I had to go but I didn't come out of the lake empty handed.
BandB1 Bronze Member Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,558 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Michigan Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 4, 2008 #2 Cool knife and ring. Didn't know they made rings out of tungsten. Good luck, HH.