What's new

I did it again.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
43,380
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only worse.

Went back to the field, hunted for 4 hours! One single zincoln.
I find them ANYwhere!! :(

Oh well!

Happy Turkeyday everyone!
 
Upvote 38
Oh well next time Happy Thanksgiving to you
 
Only worse.

Went back to the field, hunted for 4 hours! One single zincoln.
I find them ANYwhere!! :(

Oh well!

Happy Turkeyday everyone!

Well you are a penny richer and got 4 hours of exercise WIN WIN lol only kidding.Two pennies would have been a win win.HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you also.
 
Any day out is a good day.
 
This post is funny and sad.. It's happens to everyone one time or another..
 
I feel your pain---gained 15 pounds with mud on my boots for a pittance, I tell ya'____ a mere pittance :BangHead::BangHead:---brass heel plate, scrap brass & piece of lead :BangHead:
 
two pennies, left my leche there:censored:
 
Monday I hunted an abandon Little League field! Drove 60 miles to check it out! Drove 60 miles home with one zinc cent! We should get together to hunt, maybe we'd have more sense! Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving Gary, I'm going to stumble in the corn tomorrow for a little while.
 
Only worse.

Went back to the field, hunted for 4 hours! One single zincoln.
I find them ANYwhere!! :(

Oh well!

Happy Turkeyday everyone!

I did marginally better today......hunted for an hour at a job site after setting 160 sf of tile.
Managed a 1910 wheat, a miniature toy pistol and........a marble. I believe the marble is highly representative of my state of mind after that hour!! :BangHead:

Happy Thanksgiving to you, WHADIFIND.........and to everyone.......gobble, gobble!!
 
Last edited:
Good that you got out,
I usually turn my machine on when I hunt,, lol
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
 
I did marginally better today......hunted for an hour at a job site after setting 160 sf of tile.
Manged a 1910 wheat, a miniature toy pistol and........a marble. I believe the marble is highly representative of my state of mind after that hour!! :BangHead:

Happy Thanksgiving to you, WHADIFIND.........and to everyone.......gobble, gobble!!

Thanks!

Ya know, whenever I find a marble, I always check my own inventory to see if one had fallen out. :icon_scratch: :tongue3: :occasion14:
 
Heck you needed that exercise before turkey day. Now you had better start hunting North of the Mason-Dixon line.
 
Hmm... does that beat my three link piece of logging chain? ???
 
Well Whadi, I'm sorry to hear about you lack of good targets. I hope you at least dug some trash along with that zinc. You must have more patience than me. If a site is not producing in the first 30-45 minutes I normally move on to another site.
 
I'm a member of the I did it again club!!!!!
 
take Comfort in Knowing
One day a single Zinc Penny will Be worth Millions.

Probably about the time a Loaf of bread costs Billions.

and Zinc pennies will be so rare not a single person will remember seeing one. Ever.
And not even any of Our Members will be able to ID it in What is it.
even if it hasn't rotted away yet.

Cool ya got out :icon_thumright:
 
Well Whadi, I'm sorry to hear about you lack of good targets. I hope you at least dug some trash along with that zinc. You must have more patience than me. If a site is not producing in the first 30-45 minutes I normally move on to another site.

I suspect that's part of why you picked your screen name. ;)

I'm more of a pick a place and stay. Only rarely will I hit more than one place in a day. It's not like changing a venue will start my walking to be over things instead of around them. ;) I'm nothing if I'm not thorough. (sic: lazy) ;)
 
It is amazing how those zincs are just everywhere!
You had a nice walk tho.
I still haven't made it out in two months.....and the ground isn't even frozen or covered in white! :banghead:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom