What's new

I Dont know ???

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,777
Reaction score
76,170
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Don't know ???

I'm a firm Believer, any woman
over 39 Should keep them harnessed !

besides fingers work fine for poking holes
to plant seeds

MDA_SoilHole_01_61054_7.webp

Topless Colo. gardner wins fight with landlord

BOULDER, Colo. (AP) -- A Colorado woman who likes to garden wearing only a yellow thong and pink gloves has won her fight with her landlords, who wanted her to cover up. Boulder Housing Partners has decided not to outlaw tenants from going topless outside. That will allow 52-year-old Catharine Pierce to keep gardening the way she likes.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...DNER?SITE=PAPOE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
 
Re: I Don't know ???

If she was in her late teens to mid 20's, gardening topless would not be an issue....

Although, when in a women is in her 50's, gravity might be helpful by letting those nippled puppies punch planting holes in the ground when bending over :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom