thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2012 #1 I don't think this is a rein guide....is it? Brass, 2.5 in. long Attachments DSCN2031.webp 1.9 KB · Views: 203
baywalker Bronze Member Joined Aug 24, 2011 Messages 1,117 Reaction score 432 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Florida Detector(s) used Garrett & Fisher Minelab Excaliber II Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2012 #2 Re: I don't think this is a rein guide....is it? I have one just like that , but I think it is either a drawer pul or part of a lock hasp? Jonnie Upvote 0
Re: I don't think this is a rein guide....is it? I have one just like that , but I think it is either a drawer pul or part of a lock hasp? Jonnie