Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I Don't Wear, Underwear

What is the hang-up people seem to have over wearing pants very low? At least most still wear pants.

Besides the one pictured, here's another popular sign:

""Boys, if your underwear shows, go home and have your mommy pull up your pants."

Okay, we're all welcome to our opinions, right? But I find this sign particularly frustrating because like the girls in France I don't wear no underpants. I like loose and low baggy pants with my crack showing especially at the bar. I call it a "fashion statement." It's really quite quaint in conjunction with my leather Harley vest and no shirt.

Oh well, I'll learn to cope.

Attachments

• Cafe.jpg
    Cafe.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 728
Last edited:
S

stefen

Was at Ralph's Market the other day with my wife going thru the check-out stand....

Behind us was another gentleman, whom I shall refer to as Plumber's Butt Bob, who was bending over unloading his cart onto the belt...

See where I'm going?

The checker asked my wife to swipe her Debit Card...

Well, Plumber's Butt Bob let out this loud blood-curdeling scream as my wife violated his plumbers crack with her Debit Card...

As an observation, had my wife seen any evidence of underwear, there would have been no need for the Firemen rescuing him from the 20 foot high ceiling...

Think we'll go to Von's Market for a while...

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Was at Ralph's Market the other day with my wife going thru the check-out stand....

Behind us was another gentleman, whom I shall refer to as Plumber's Butt Bob, who was bending over unloading his cart onto the belt...

See where I'm going?

The checker asked my wife to swipe her Debit Card...

Well, Plumber's Butt Bob let out this loud blood-curdeling scream as my wife violated his plumbers crack with her Debit Card...

As an observation, had my wife seen any evidence of underwear, there would have been no need for the Firemen rescuing him from the 20 foot high ceiling...

Think we'll go to Von's Market for a while...

Excellent story! :occasion14:

Sounds like after cracking that joke he played it all the way to the highest level.

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I JUST saw a similar sign at a restaurant in Royal Oak a few months ago.
I thought it was pretty funny.

Did you know that the whole "underwear showing thing" originated in prison? It was a way to let other inmates know you were "sexually available" without being obvious to the guards.

S

stefen

Excellent story! :occasion14:

Sounds like after cracking that joke he played it all the way to the highest level.

After it was all said and done, Plumber's Butt Bob asked my wife if she felt nuts when swiping his un-underweared crack...

She just blushed!

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like loose and low baggy pants with my crack showing especially at the bar. I call it a "fashion statement." It's really quite quaint in conjunction with my leather Harley vest and no shirt.

Oh well, I'll learn to cope.
Have you ever considered a tribal tramp stamp...it could be a real fashion statement

S

stefen

what's a ticket to France cost ?:icon_scratch:

Can't answer that one...my cheek is still stinging and I can't see out of my right eye...long story short, I walked into LAX this morning and saw this sweet thing behind the counter...anyways I go up and ask for 2 pickets to Titsburg...next thing I know I was waking up in the airport dispensary...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread