john glassman Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 708 Reaction score 1,120 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I dug this undamaged bottle it's the first i have found well not true i dug before but the neck was broken of but the is one's whole and stand's nine inch and three fourth tall in height. Attachments A VP BOTTLE.webp 49.6 KB · Views: 407
I dug this undamaged bottle it's the first i have found well not true i dug before but the neck was broken of but the is one's whole and stand's nine inch and three fourth tall in height.
Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,365 Reaction score 1,315 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Apr 12, 2009 #2 That's a decent medicine bottle! It's not one I've seen before, but it's listed in Knapp's AMERICAN ANTIQUE MEDICINE BOTTLES (2006) at $13.00. Palmetto berry wine or extracts were (and are) sold as a treatment for BPH or benign prostate hyperplasia.
That's a decent medicine bottle! It's not one I've seen before, but it's listed in Knapp's AMERICAN ANTIQUE MEDICINE BOTTLES (2006) at $13.00. Palmetto berry wine or extracts were (and are) sold as a treatment for BPH or benign prostate hyperplasia.
Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,365 Reaction score 1,315 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Apr 13, 2009 #3 Here's a different brand of palmetto wine that I had, but sold. I don't remember who the mfr. was.
john glassman Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 708 Reaction score 1,120 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 13, 2009 Thread Owner #4 There made in Buffalo N.Y and the name was Vernal Remedy CO.
glassrelics Jr. Member Joined Oct 12, 2009 Messages 65 Reaction score 47 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus Oct 12, 2009 #5 Another great bottle Man! I dug one of those about 3 years ago and sold mine to a friend for about $75! WELL DONE!
Another great bottle Man! I dug one of those about 3 years ago and sold mine to a friend for about $75! WELL DONE!