What's new

I dunno...maybe I am just more cut out for this.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
43,380
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just couldn't resist getting out for about an hour and a half today:

Whatcha think?

2016 (701).webp
2016 (702).webp

Don'tcha just hate it when these things show up?
Oh well, another piece for the misc hardware jar.
They do come in handy. :)

2016 (703).webp

Fishy is so easy to please! ;)

2016 (704).webp

I think Blingie's getting desperate. ;)

Only an hour or so, did I mention that in my last post it took me
a whole FIVE and a half HOURS to amass that plethora of finds!? LOL

Thanks once more for taking time to peek. :)
 
Upvote 38
"Cut out for" what? :dontknow: Securing a bevy of lost coins from oblivion? :icon_thumleft: Bringing home new toys for Fishie and Blingie?? :laughing7:
You're doing what you love........'nough said!?!? :laughing9:
Wish I could pull that many coins in 90 minutes..........you done gooder than most!!
 
Last edited:
That purple ball is a sneaker deodorizer. Makes your tennis shoes smell great lol
 
Nice hunt bud........
 
cool washer :icon_thumleft:

well you are good at coinshooting quarters and dimes :laughing7:
I did noticed you do have allot more energy then you give yourself credit for.
that definitely helps with ground coverage.

me. I think I'm more cut out for "trache" and "garbaje" hunting .
especially deep rusted can shrapnel and aluminum foil bits :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
cool washer :icon_thumleft:

well you are good at coinshooting quarters and dimes :laughing7:
I did noticed you do have allot more energy then you give yourself credit for.
that definitely helps with ground coverage.

me. I think I'm more cut out for "trache" and "garbaje" hunting .
especially deep rusted can shrapnel and aluminum foil bits :laughing7:

Naw, Jeff. I've seen you hunt. You know your stuff, the only trouble you might have is doing the same places over and over and over and over....

They really aren't like a crop. They don't "grow" there. LOL :tongue3:

I'm certain that if you get over something good, you'll find.

Thanks!
 
A very productive quick hunt! :occasion14:

Fishy seems confused thinking it could be an artificial reef and Blingie is clearly attracted to the shiny clad hoping for silver!

GL & HH
 
Another fun hunt for you (and Fishy and Blingy)! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Looks like you had a great 1.5 hour walk today Whadi, Congrats.
 
*pfffffffft* no pull tabs.

Oh well, better luck on the next hunt!
 
*pfffffffft* no pull tabs.

Oh well, better luck on the next hunt!

OH! There were tabs! Many, many tabs! I don't usually post the trash I dig up and remove.
But, if anyone would want me to elongate my already wordy posts.......I'd be happy to
oblige! :tongue3:

Thanks for the idea! I'll be sure to let everyone know who hinted at the suggestion. ;)
 
Not bad at all! If I find enough clad to buy a burger and soda, it was a good day!! Lol. HH
 
All ya need to find next is the sink to cooking room of the house
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom